Your company or team will be assigned a success manager dedicated to making your learning management system implementation process as smooth as possible.
Thanks for choosing Range Meat Academy LMS! This document outlines some important set of items you should consider when configuring your LMS portal. There may be more features that your success manager will want to consider based on your own needs.
- Ensure the LMS name and Email fields are populated; these are inserted into the email templates by default.
- Consider replacing the default certificate PDF file with the branded ones and the Default Certificate URL field.
- Consider setting the BCC, Report date format, and Default Time Zone fields as well.
- Review and turn on any desirable settings under the Users tab.
- Set up user fields under the User Profile tab; add any extra needed fields under the Custom Fields tab.
- Consider adding the Default Evaluation questions used for course evaluations.
- Customize the content of automated email templates under message templates.
- Customize almost any text of the learner in editing it under Translation.
- Create departments and sub-departments under Departments. Consider creating Groups as well.
- Review the built-in user roles under Roles and create any custom roles that may be needed.
Create your users under users either individually or by the Bulk Import:
Creating or importing users will trigger the new user email by default but may also trigger other automatic messages such as Course, Course Bundles, for Course Curriculum Enrollment emails. Ensure you are ready for your users to receive these messages before creating them, especially when importing in bulk!
- Enable learners access for your learners (enabled by default).
- Enable instructor access for instructors open Karen required for instructor-led courses).
- And able and configure admin access for your administrators.
- Create Online Courses.
- Create a bank to save time writing assessment lessons within your courses.
- Collect internal company Resource need for their portal. For example, the Merchandising plan for St. Patrick's Day and the meat clerks & cutters can take a quick course with a quiz to ensure your employees are prepared to answer all your questions needs during the merchandising event.
- Customize record columns, layout, and filters, then save your custom views. Set them as your favorite spot-checking the star icon after saving.
- Consider scheduling save reports to run automatically.
- Sitter sharing your sage reports to other users or groups.